Personally, I have no clue how far these two characters have made it to the outside world, but for most kids growing up here in Sweden, old man Pettson and his mischievous cat Findus are superstars.
The series of Pettson and Findus is written and illustrated by Sven Nordqvist, and features an old farmer [Pettson] living on the countryside with his cat, Findus. Findus isn’t just any regular cat, he can talk, come up with interesting ideas, and walks on his two hind legs.
While this could sound like a series out of the ordinary, it isn’t so much so. The books are mainly about their day-to-day lives with a touch of smartness, humor and silliness.
If you are able to, I highly recommend you check them out, the illustrations are a gem and the stories even more so.
Followers care to share your memories of dear old Pettson and Findus?
- rougeimaginaire likes this
- edcy reblogged this from team-machine
- droidmobil reblogged this from team-machine
- team-machine reblogged this from typicallyswedish
- eaja likes this
- crashbee likes this
- swishstab likes this
- youdeservelongandhappylives reblogged this from typicallyswedish
- natasplund reblogged this from typicallyswedish and added:
- mightymushroom reblogged this from typicallyswedish
- jaghetercaroline reblogged this from typicallyswedish
- dreamertom likes this
- captainsheldoncooper reblogged this from celebikai
- celebikai reblogged this from typicallyswedish
- -hedvvig reblogged this from fredredrika
- emzay-emcee likes this
- lammergeier likes this
- fredredrika reblogged this from typicallyswedish
- typicallyswedish posted this